A few of these animals make me gag and scare me to death. You would never want to see these animals in the jungle. You would think that these animals would only exist in your nightmares, but these are actually living on our planet. Just take a look to see what I mean.
1. Giant African Land Snails
2. Trigger the Friesian: 6’5″ and over one ton.
3. Giant Freshwater Stingray: Can grow to 6’2″ and weigh up to 1,300 pounds (600 kilos).
4. African Goliath Frog: It eats small birds.
5. Giant Gippsland Earthworm
6. Japanese Spider Crab: Grows up to 12 feet (3.8 meters) and 42 pounds (19 kilos)
7. George, the Largest Dog in the World
8. 1984 pounds (900 kilos) pig from China
9. Coconut Crab
10. Amazonian Giant Centipede: Grows up to 30 centimeters (12 inches)
11. The Flemish Giant
12. Macroptychaster Sea Star: Grows up to 2 feet and found in the Antarctic waters
13. Nomura’s Jellyfish
14. Chinese Giant Salamander
15. Attacus Atlas
16. Bismarck Flying Fox
17. World’s Longest Anaconda
18. Rupert the Cat
19. Goliath Taruntula
20. Brutus, the 5.5 meter crocodile
Wow, I would not be that calm near that crocodile. Please share this giant animals with your friends and family.